GSB has also been offering a further solution for pipeline arcs in the portfolio for some time.
This solution consists of hoses in which ceramic elements are vulcanized. We can also offer this variant with a breakthrough warning system so that our clients are notified of the affected pipeline before a failure can occur and make provision for replacement in due time.
– industrial shut down, industrial breakdown
– loss of production
– destruction of investments
– pollution of plant and environment
– high cost for repairs / maintenance
Contact us, if you are facing above mentioned or other problematic situations.
We are prepared to solve them for you!
– consisting of a chill casting, plastic or ceramic segment in a hose jacket made of rubber, rubber with special woven inserts or flexible metal braid
– easy handling due to comparatively lower weight (50% lower) than the rigid steel pipe with internal lining
– Simple and fast installation into aready existent as well as new pipe systems, thus very short revision times
– even axial displacements / movements / vibrations are compensated without any problems – In terms of pressure and temperature resistance, the system (sheathing / segments) is adapted to your needs at the lowest possible cost
– due to the quantity of variations possible, the system (sheathing / segments) is adapted to your individual requirements in the most cost-effective manner
– the GSB Group team is also available to assist with planning and assembly work. We have the solution to your problems.
Areas of Application
|Industrial Sector||Transported Material|
|aluminium plants||calcined alumina, bauxite, carbon electrode|
|chemical plants||lime dust|
|glass plants||feldspar, quartz, kaolin|
|foundries||silica sand, moulding sand|
|blast furnace plant||sinter dust, lime|
|coal products plant e.g.||dust, technical coal, graphite for electrodes|
|coal mine||coal dust, insulating materials|
|coal power station||lime, coal dust, flue coke, flue ash|
|malt plant, brewery||grain, sojabeans, malt, sunflower seeds|
|mill- and feed stuff plant||cacoa beans|
|mineral wool plant||production waste|
|insulation brick plant||saw waste, brick dust|
|refuse incineration- and refuse suction plant||industrial refuse|
|whetting material plant||whetting material|
|steel plant||metallurgical injection powders|
|cement plant||clinker dust, lime, cement, slag sand, flue ash|